Fireplace Literary Officers
Corresponding Secretary-Ann Lucas
Recording Secretary-Carole Kinsey
Treasurer and Membership-Gloria Cummings
Program-Ginny Waterman, Tom and Sara Jane Corwin, Alice Quinn
Schedule for Fireplace-2017
All Meetings start at 2:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted. Guests are always welcome.
- March 8 – at Brookhaven Free Library – Members Participation Meeting – Tell us about a book, a play, a memory, a gift, a trip! These meetings are always fun, hearing about each other, what interesting people we are!
- April 12 – at South Country Library – Alice Quinn demonstrates the fine art of basket weaving.
- *May 10 – at Post Morrow Foundation – 16 Bay Road, Brookhaven – Scot Allan previews The Gateway 2017 during our Sherry and Surprises Party. Don’t miss the fun! Reservations are a must and must be made by May 1st. Send checks to Gloria Cummings, 16 Bieselin Road, Bellport NY 11713 – $10.00 per person. *This meeting is from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.*
- June 14 – at Brookhaven Free Library – Mike Pisano, relic recoverist, is back with much more to discuss!
- September 13 – at Brookhaven Free Library – Tricia Foley’s talk, The English Country House-All Downton Abbey Fans, this is for you!
- October 11 – Field trip to Bayard Cutting Arboretum – To enjoy an afternoon in the fall garden and lunch on your own at the Hidden Oaks Restaurant. More information to follow.
- November 8 – at South Country Library-Daveen Herley will share her wonderous collection of Pop-Up Books and Moveables from 1800’s to current. This collection is remarkable, please join us!
- December 13 – at Brookhaven Free Library – The Glorious Christmas Party – 2:00 p.m.